For multiple reasons having good financial systems and reports in the service industry is critical. Income earned from the service industry is not based on selling a tangible, inventoried product but mostly through labor. When you present your services to your prospective customers you do not have a product they can hold touch, smell, etc. You cannot simply say well my product cost X dollars and my markup is 100% so my sales price will be Y dollars.
For services, an owner must know labor cost, have a solid grasp on how long a project or job will take, understand additional costs such as employee payroll taxes, products or material required to complete the job and any other costs associated with delivering the service.
We have been working with businesses in the service sector for over 25 years. We understand how critical it is for you to have a system and financial reports created specifically for the service sector you compete in.
Additionally, the IRS has detailed guidelines for auditing businesses in the service sector. They understand the metrics of each service sector business and have key performance Indicators that can cause your business to be subject to an audit. We help you minimize your chances of being audited and if you are, we support you through the audit process.
Our Clients from the Service Sector include:
- Maid Services
- Lawn Maintenance
Whether you are a Lawyer, Doctor, provide yard maintenance, provide maid services, or are a consulting company we can assist.
Our Service Sector Package Includes:
- Business consultation and guidance
- Monthly reconciliations
- Customized Service Sector Monthly Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping S/W
- Automatic S/W updates
- Technical support and training
- Your own secure portal to access all your financial and payroll reports
- Disaster recovery and redundant backup of all critical financial reports
- Access to our HR Web Resources
- Help with HR related maters and customization of HR documents for your company with HR on-demand (optional)
- Labor Cost savings using our employee time tracking system (optional)