As a professional payroll service provider our clients receive payroll services from a firm that has an in-depth understanding of the small and medium sized business owner’s needs and issues. We provide all of the payroll services of the large payroll “factories” plus we deliver these services with personal payroll guidance and flexibility; qualities often lacking with the large payroll service providers.
Say No to:
- Hidden, additional administrative charges
- Payroll teaser prices with high escalating fees when the trial period is over
- Outrageous fess for reprocessing checks
- Wildly high end-of-year W2 processing
With Our Payroll Services Say Yes to:
- Simplified, easy to understand, all-inclusive fixed payroll pricing
- Inclusion to access to our HR On-Line web resources
- Premium payroll services includes Ask the Pro HR On-Demand services. No more worries about HR support.
- Labor cost savings for your payroll with our automated timekeeping system
We understand how frustrating it is to receive an invoice from your payroll provider and see unexpected charges, having your invoice vary from pay period to pay period, having to correct payroll processing mistakes constantly or having a payroll processing company take for you granted. At Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & tax Service, PLLC, all our clients have names and not numbers. Our Payroll staff knows each client by name.
If you tired of impersonal, big box store payroll processing companies and would like concierge payroll processing services, contact us today.