What our clients love about this timekeeping system:
- Easy to implement, plug and play hardware, can be setup in days and not weeks or months.
- Easy for workers to use. Employees can be trained in minutes
- Our systems saves employers between 2 hours to more than 8 hours spent tracking and adding up timecards
- Holds employees accountable and eliminates phantom employee hours you would otherwise be paying. This saves thousands of dollars in labor cost.
- Reduces payroll processing error. Based on statistics compiled by the American Payroll Association the human error rate is between 1 and 5 percent.
- Helps you stay healthcare compliant by tracking employee hours for purpose of classifying them as full or part-time employees,
- Streamlines payroll process by creating files that can be imported directly into payroll.
From simple to complex we can help you manage your time and attendance needs. Whether you are tracking employees’ time in a mobile environment, remote field location, in-office staff members, manufacturing or drivers you want to track via GPS we have a solution.
Simply put our automated timekeeping systems saves you money and time resulting in significant labor costs savings and freeing up much needed resources that can be reallocated to other income producing activities.
Timekeeping Compliance Requirements for Healthcare