Whether you are located in the Southeast, Charlotte or out of state and want to outsource all your accounting, accounts payables or accounts receivables we can help. Outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping requirements allows you and your staff to focus on your core competencies so that you can achieve the goals that have been set for your company.
How You Benefit Using Our Accounting Services
- Save Time – Minimize the amount of time you have to spend doing time consuming administrative tasks.
- Save Money – Reduced administrative staff, improved efficiencies, a reduction in labor costs, access to critical HR information and support and elimination of unnecessary penalties are just some of the ways you save money.
- Reduced Internal Resources – Tasks that you hire a bookkeeper or HR administrator for are functions we provide.
- Receive Critical Financial Reports – Access to key financial reports in a timely manner is critical to making informed decisions for the success of any business.
- Stay Compliant – It’s not just taxes and tax reporting you have to worry about. Businesses have a multitude of state and federal agencies that have different labor laws and regulatory requirements. On top of that is the timekeeping and reporting requirements for Healthcare. We provide the resources, tools and knowledge to help you stay compliant and avoid costly penalties.
HR Services Made Simple and Affordable
We are excited to deliver HR services designed specifically for small to medium size businesses. We understand and realize small and mid-size businesses desperately need HR support but cannot afford a full time HR professional. We deliver affordable HR solutions for businesses that need HR support but do not have big budgets for a full-time or part-time Human resources staff member.
Take a Quick HR Audit to Identify Areas Your Company Is At Risk.
Companies are increasingly at risk of financial loss due to noncompliance to Federal, State and local labor laws. We know the HR Audit will help identify high risk areas. If you have not done so, take a few minutes to take the audit and will send along a report highlighting areas of risk.
Below are a few reasons why our HR Services should be part of your organization even if you have as few as 1 employee.
- According to the Small Business Administration: Since 1995 there has been a 2,000-percent increase in employment litigation
- The average per case court settlement has been $200,000 and the average litigation cost has been $50,000.
- There are over 7,000 federal code sections with over 40,000 pages of employment regulations and thousands of additional state and local regulations.
Affordable HR Solutions
We offer integrated multi-tiered HR Services that:
- Improves the on-boarding process for employees using a paperless system that automates the process
- Organizes critical HR documents and electronically automates distribution of these documents to employees with an electronic approval process
- Improved compliance by electronically storing signed hiring documents including W4s and I9s
- Employees have access, via a secure portal, to their check stubs, W2s, time cards, company HR documents and access to company message board.
- Automates workflows that allows you to improve communication with employee and improve compliance to labor laws
- Full HR document library to allow you to quickly research labor laws and quickly develop and customize company policies and procedures
– Employee Handbook
– Job Descriptions
– Hiring Policies, Procedures and Questionnaires
– Termination Policies, Procedures and Guides
- Using one of our HR Professional we will customize all company policies, procedures, job descriptions and Employee handbook
Electronic Employee On-Boarding
Easily on-board new employees. The process is easy, secure and helps maintain compliance for your business. Employees are directed through the simple to navigate on-line logic. They simply answer a series of questions and the required forms are pre-populated with their information. They simply sign the forms using an electronic pin signature and forms are sent directly to the administrator o manager for final approval. Once approved the signed the electronic copy resides in the business’ portal for future reference and accessibility.
Each business portal is customized for your business. Your company specific policies and procedures are uploaded and you decide what forms, policies and procedures your employees’ need to review and sign. Having signed electronic copies that reside in your secure portal will:
- Allows you to quickly demonstrate compliance to I-9 and E Verify laws.
- Minimize exposure or damages to employee lawsuits by having proper documented procedures and policies in place
- Be a repository to document employee training.
Our HR solution simplifies your on-boarding process, reduces risk of exposure to fines resulting from improper documentation and reduces your exposure to employee lawsuits. For more information visit our HR employee On-Boarding page or view our brief 2 minute vide.o
Each month we cover a topical HR issue in our HRCast. The HRCast highlights a common or pressing HR issue each month and provides invaluable insight and information on how best to deal with the issue.
As a professional payroll service provider our clients receive payroll services from a firm that has an in-depth understanding of the small and medium sized business owner’s needs and issues. We provide all of the payroll services of the large payroll “factories” plus we deliver these services with personal payroll guidance and flexibility; qualities often lacking with the large payroll service providers.
Say No to:
- Hidden, additional administrative charges
- Payroll teaser prices with high escalating fees when the trial period is over
- Outrageous fess for reprocessing checks
- Wildly high end-of-year W2 processing
With Our Payroll Services Say Yes to:
- Simplified, easy to understand, all-inclusive fixed payroll pricing
- Inclusion to access to our HR On-Line web resources
- Premium payroll services includes Ask the Pro HR On-Demand services. No more worries about HR support.
- Labor cost savings for your payroll with our automated timekeeping system
We understand how frustrating it is to receive an invoice from your payroll provider and see unexpected charges, having your invoice vary from pay period to pay period, having to correct payroll processing mistakes constantly or having a payroll processing company take for you granted. At Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & tax Service, PLLC, all our clients have names and not numbers. Our Payroll staff knows each client by name.
If you tired of impersonal, big box store payroll processing companies and would like concierge payroll processing services, contact us today.
Federal and state governments are in a world of hurt. They need revenue desperately. Where do you think they will squeeze that revenue from? You, the taxpayer or business owner, with income of course!
Let’s be honest and deal with reality, it is individuals or businesses that make money or create revenue that the IRS will most scrutinize. The ROI for the IRS on very low to no income citizens does not justify big investments for the IRS.
And it’s not just the Federal level you should be concerned with but in ever state and locale. All revenue agencies are interested in you if you made money. They understand the biggest income earners will owe the most taxes.
IRS and Other Agencies will Increase Audits if It Means Increase Compliance and Collecting More Taxes
Audits continue to increase for corporations, businesses and individuals that make money! In fact you may not even know your tax return was audited until you receive a notice from a tax revenue agency demanding an additional payment of taxes, penalties and interest for what they perceive to be an underpayment of your taxes. Often times, the sticker shock is not the amount of taxes owed. That is dwarfed by the interst and penalties.
We Help You Navigate the Tax World
Our Personal Tax Preparation and Corporate Tax Preparation, assist you with making sense of our complex tax code. Whether you have a question during tax time with your tax return, require our tax preparer to take care of your return or a CPA to answer the most complicated tax question we can assist.
When we prepare your taxes we work with you to understand your circumstances and minimize your tax liability and exposure to an IRS audit. Check out our Personal tax or Corporate Tax preparation pages and give us a call for assistance with your taxes or tax questions.